Join Our Team
Being a family run business, we try to treat staff like a part of the family, with some of our employees being part of TNR for over 35 years! We believe the staff are the most important and valued asset, you’re not just a number to us.
We offer many job positions, all with regular training and opportunities for career progression. If you’d like to be part of a motivated, knowledgeable team in a friendly working atmosphere, we’d like to hear from you!
HERE ARE OUR LATEST JOBS!
We’re always on the look out for sales staff and branch managers, please feel free to send us your CV.
Internal Sales & Warehouse Assistant ( Stockport )23rd January 2024
Sales & Warehouse Assistant
The Role of a Internal Sales /Warehouse Assistant
- Serving customers over the counter
- Dealing with customers via the phone
- Picking orders from the warehouse
- Booking in deliveries, putting goods away, keeping the whole branch tidy as part of the team.
- Working as part of a tightly knit team to ensure that the branch runs efficiently and effectively
- To be successful in the role, you MUST be a self-starter and happy to attend training courses.
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone)
- A great team player
- High standards of presentation and organisation for the Warehouse and the Sales Counter
- Industry-specific sales experience is desirable, but this isn’t essential.
- A valid UK driving licence
- After 3 months employment you will be given the opportunity to undertake full EDA (Electrical Distributors Association) training modules.
- The EDA product knowledge programme is designed to help you lock-in your customer relationships with outstanding product know-how that helps you and our business stand out from the crowd.
- Two years in development, these 12 distance-learning training modules keep you up-to-speed with the multitude of hi-tech products in the market and boost your confidence and credibility with customers.