Charge your EV with your PV!
Zappi has 3 charging modes which makes it great for all homeowners. Those with grid-tied micro-generation systems like wind or solar can use the eco settings allowing users to save on energy bills. The charging current is automatically and continually adjusted in response to on-site generation and household power consumption. In Fast charge mode, zappi operates like an ordinary EV charging station.
• 3 charging modes: Eco, Eco + and Fast
• Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
• Works with solar PV or wind turbine systems
• Economy tariff sense input
• Programmable timer function
• Charge and event logging
• Pin-code lock function
• OLEV (home/work scheme) approved – HUB required
• Tap operated display backlight
• Built-in RCD protection
• Integral cable holster
• Remote control and monitoring add-on option
• Supplied with clip-on grid current sensor(s)
• Works alongside battery storage systems
• A future proof installation
• Indoor or outdoor mounting
• Graphical backlit LCD
• 6A to 32A (variable)
• IP65 weatherproof
• 3 year warranty
ECO – Charge power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power consumption elsewhere in the home. Charging will continue until the vehicle is fully charged, even if power is drawn from the grid.
ECO + – Charge power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power consumption elsewhere in the home. Charging will pause if there is too much imported power, continuing only when there is surplus free power available.
FAST – The vehicle will be charged at maximum power. This is just like an ordinary Mode 3 charging point.
ZAPPI-207TB – EV Charge Point 7kW V2 Tethered Black
ZAPPI-207TW – EV Charge Point 7kW V2 Tethered White
ZAPPI-207UB – EV Charge Point 7kW V2 Untethered Black
ZAPPI-207UW – EV Charge Point 7kW V2 Untethered White
hub & app
The hub provides internet connectivity to your other myenergi devices making them smart. The hub and app work together to remotely control and monitor your products from anywhere in the world. It also allows you to carry out firmware updates to keep your products equipped with all the latest features.
• Remotely control and monitor on your mobile device
• Observe domestic live energy flow
• Change your zappi charging modes
• Remotely manually boost your eddi or zappi
• View consumption, generation and diverted energy data
An essential part of the installation process if you want to save time and money. It eliminates unsightly wiring around the home, preventing the need to lift up floors and disrupt home decor. It enables myenergi products to be installed without using a hardwired current transformer. It’s technology is the only one of its kind, harvesting it’s own power from the CT clamps, removing the need for batteries or an external power supply.
• Energy harvesting – no batteries or electrical wiring required
• Fast and accurate measurement
• Grid / Generation / Storage measurement configurable
Eddi is an eco smart energy management system, it diverts surplus power from solar PV or wind generation to a designated heating appliance (or two sequentially). This excess energy will go directly to a designated appliance such as an immersion heater. It allows you to stop exporting energy back to the grid and saves you money on your energy bill.
• Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
• Built-in programmable boost timers
• Energy savings data logging
• VariSine™ PWM technology
For more information on myenergi products or to reserve your stock, please contact your local TNR Branch.